Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Coming to the Nintendo DS on June 24 is Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, the follow-up to the GameBoy Advance release which transports players to the world of Ivalice.
As the third entry in the Ivalice Alliance series, this release brings the tactical franchise to the Nintendo DS for the first time and will introduce newcomers to the turn-based, grid-oriented battle system as they make new discoveries alongside the hero in this Final Fantasy adventure. Long-time fans will notice newly added content and enhancements, including polished game mechanics, intuitive stylus control, and new jobs and classes.
STORY: School is out for the summer, but mischievous Luso Clemens must first face detention to make up for his misbehavior. Alone in the library, he stumbles upon an ancient book with magical powers that summons him to the mystical land of Ivalice. Warped into the middle of a battlefield, Luso joins Cid and his clan to set off on an adventurous journey looking for a way home.
- Explore the fantastic world of Ivalice and join forces with famous heroes from FINAL FANTASY® XII – Vaan, Penelo and Al-Cid
- All-new content and enhancements, including polished game mechanics, new jobs, new classes, and a new clan system that enrich the Ivalice experience for fans and newcomers alike
- The North American release will allow players to command characters in battle and navigate through menus all with a tap of the stylus
- Witness vibrant and colorful visuals in dual-screen presentation, made possible by Nintendo DS
- Increased replay value with up to 400 available quests, allowing players to immerse themselves in a multi-faceted storyline
The official website should be fully operational soon, or if you are feeling froggy you can check out the Japanese site here. For more information on Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift please check back with us often.
Via: Press Release