Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Podcast
Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions to the PSP with a number of new enhancements. With new CG trailers, a job system with two new positions (Dark and Onion Knights), additional skills, wireless and coop play,Â a few new storyline elements and tie into the original script. Characters from previous Final Fantasy games will also be present: Luso from FF Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire, and Balthier from FF XII to name two, and Cloud sticks around for this incarnation as well.
With an entirely new English translation and 16:9 widescreen presentation, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions will reintroduce this 1997 classic to a new generation of fans and faithful FF gamers alike. Slated for an October release on the PSP,Â you can get your FF Tactics fix in the meantime by subscribing to the Square Enix podcast to gain behind the scenes information that is unavailable anywhere else.
PSP GAME FEATURES:Â
- Final Fantasy turns tactical. Experience strategic, turn-based combat on 3D battlefields brought to life with breathtaking art and stunning visual effects
- Customize your characters – with 22 jobs and over 400 abilities to choose from, the tactical options open to you in combat are nearly endless
- Uncover secret truths hidden within a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal, heresy, love and heroism
- Recruit legendary Square Enix characters to your party, including Balthier from Final Fantasy XII and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII
- Watch key scenes unfold through gorgeous, cutting-edge animation
- Immerse yourself in a captivating audio score from Hitoshi Sakimoto the composer of Final Fantasy XII
- Fight against your friends in wireless melee, or team up with them for co-op missions