First Fable 3 DLC Dated
Microsoft has announced the first DLC packs for Fable 3. Due out on XBox Live on November 23, the most interesting of the DLC packs is the Understone Quest Pack.
For 400 MS Points, you’ll get 3 new quests in the mysterious town of Understone, which is located beneath the streets of Bowerstone. According to the press release,
This full scale town is bustling with new houses and stalls to own, novel creatures to battle and a major mystery to solve. As added bonuses, you’re invited to explore the Mercenary Shooting Range and the Wheel of Misfortune, for chances to win in-game prizes.
Here’s what you can expect in the Understone Quest Pack:
- “The Voice”: In the main quest, explore the mysterious underground land built by Montague Hummes in fear of the Spire in “Fable II”
- Discover the origin of the voice that controls the people of Understone
- Features a moral decision that will lead to two drastically different outcomes in Understone
- “Shooting Range”: After defeating Saker during your quest to become King, the remaining Mercenaries have turned their camp into a tourist attraction. The main attraction being the replayable shooting range mode
- Beat the high scores to win three prizes that can be used while playing the mini-game: the Marksman 500 (gifted to players for downloading the pack), Money Shot (prize) and Black Dragon (prize)
- “The Wheel of Misfortune”: After Reaver vacated his home, he set up a venture for budding heroes to replay the thrilling arena-based challenges within his new dwellings
- Beat the high scores to win three new weapons that can be used while playing in the mini-game: The Full Monty (gifted to player upon downloading pack), Dirty Harriet (prize) and Dead Ned’s Revolver (prize)
There are also a number of other DLC releases set for Fable 3 the same day, including all of the following:
- Exclusive Hair Pack (160 Microsoft Points) with corn rows, afro and asymmetrical bob styles
- 5 Star Dog Potion (80 Microsoft Points) that gives your canine companion the full 5-star ability for digging, diving and tracking down hidden chests.
- Reaver Industries Hero Outfit (160 Microsoft Points)
- Dye Pack (80 Microsoft Points) that includes black, cream, hot pink and turquoise
All of this will hit Live next Tuesday, so if you’re a Fable 3 fan, it’s time to stockpile some MS Points.
If you’re stuck in Fable 3, we’ve got the help you need in our complete game walkthrough.