Fistful of Frags: Half-Life 2 Mod
After a couple years of development, Fistful of Frags has finally launched out of beta–and it looks finely polished, just like the chrome revolvers you get to wield in this Wild West Half-Life 2 source engine mod.
Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzied team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup:
- Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More modes: loot up to a maximum amount of cash required to win the round. Protect friendly carriers and try to steal loot from enemies. Teamplay, coordination and timing are a must.
- Additional team vs modes featuring classic gameplay such as territorial control or train robbery.
- Cooperative/singleplayer missions: push the cart, escort, last stand, etc. Up to 8 players supported.
- Deathmatch, includes bots to improve your skills off-line.
- Duel tournament with free aim revolvers for enhanced realism.
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization that fits your play style.
- Dual wield guns: any of our 6 hand guns can be combined in any way you want.
- Available weapons: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA “Peacemaker”, S&W Schofield, Colt Walker 1847, Mare’s Leg (sawed off Winchester rifle), Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows.
- Revolvers support fanning mode and rifles require you to use ironsights/scope.
- Around 20 levels: western towns, abandoned mission, Monument Valley, train assault, desert forts, mexican village, mines, and more
Download Fistful of Frags here.