Five Battlefield 4 Myths Put to The Test [VID]
While they may not be Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, the Mythbusters over at YouTube channel DefendTheHouse do some good work debunking video game “myths.” They put purported mechanics or glitches to the test, capturing video evidence to prove or disprove the weird and the astonishing.
In their first Battlefield 4 episode, the Mythbusters come to the following conclusions:
- You can be revived while falling.
- You can counter-knife an enemy that is knifing your teammate.
- You can not be crushed by a falling tree.
- You can protect your teammates from an explosive by lying on top of it.
- Rockets can pass through the openings in helicopters.
Check out the video:
The real myth they should test is that it is actually possible to run this game without any hiccups…