Hello, my recent article for WotN The Baltic Release 3.0 has been archived even though it has a higher quality than the old 2.0 one had - and uses the same stuff as TLK:WotN does in terms of music and units etc.
The different setting is that it is focused on Scandinavia.
I also see that the option to try and get it authorised has disappeared.
Please fix this - i didn't write it for no one to read it.
I did update the part with "credits" to be more precise about permissions.
The content ain't stolen if that's why my article was archived:
- I have done all the work on this update myself.
But there are certain people who deserve credit as without them this wouldn't have been possible:
- The old WotN-team including Absinthia, Ulfhednin, Horsa and Leif Eriksson - for the base-mod, units and scripts etc! Basically all the groundwork and the whole 1.5 beta version. - My 2.0 were just some fixes really and without the music-mod (which was my big contribution to WotN) it weren't much.
- I am currently the only active developer of WotN, and i have permission from other old team-members such as Absinthia and Horsa - to continue this project. - I am an official developer on TWC for WotN.
- Danova and The Last Kingdom - for the Frankish captain and general strat models.
- There was a sharing agreement between Danova, creator of The Last Kingdom - and Wrath of the Norsemen. - There are proof of this on TWC, we have permission to use material such as the Frankish captain and general strat-models.
- Rhaymo and DBM - for the creation of the custom settlements in use by all factions.
- Rhaymo allows the use of DBM assets in other mods - alas we have permission to use the custom settlements.
- The EoR-mod and Deutschland etc - for the new slavic textures applied to the custom settlements by Rhaymo - the Viking/Slav custom settlements have re-textures from EoR.
- I am also an official developer of EoR (East of Rome) and Deutschland himself approved of this - i've gotten Darius permission to use assets from"The Danube Limes" in WotN - and as the custom settlements are Rhaymo's and were free to use for everyone i'd say permission exists for the re-textures also."