Hi, everyone! Join us, follow us, support us
Best wishes to you all
Project name: Night is Coming
Genre: Strategy/construction/survival simulation/RPG/indie
Platform: PC (Windows)
Our Team: GreenForest
Games inspired us: Rimworld, Kingdom: New Lands, Gnomoria, Fable, “The Grey” movie
Page on vk.com: Vk.com
Page on FB : Facebook.com
Project start / Demo version release – Jan 2017 / 10/15/2017
Darkness is coming to a peaceful marvelous land of Carpathians. People of a village Rakhov cannot survive deadly cold winters anymore, and hordes of terrifying monsters are harvesting the lives of desperate villagers.
Sunlight is almost gone. Winter Night’s King is approaching…
In this trying time a Hero must be born to protect and guide frightened people.
Hero that will lead them to new warm lands of bright sun and green grass, where a new home will be founded.
There will they live in prosp…In terror, for the Winter Night and its King will come in the end.
- Your survivors struggle in a dangerous land, so you need to provide them with food, clothes and shelter.
- Wonderful mountains, nature full of resources and opportunities – you can live long and prosper, but not you and not in this world. This world will drain your life and it won’t let the villagers to settle down for a long time. Gather the resources and make your way to other (more peaceful) lands. But beware! This is also a challenge, somebody probably will not survive such a journey…
- Deep thick forest is not really a good place to stroll around. Especially at night. Especially in a snowstorm. Plan your orders thoroughly: your warriors and scouts must return home before sunset, or the forest will devour them…and not only the forest will.
- Decreasing temperature, blizzards, storms and snowfalls do not tend to help you survive. Along with long dark nights there will be coming wild beasts, getting stronger every winter.
- Enhance your buildings and fortifications not to let the weather or enemies get inside. Also you will be able to improve the skills of the villagers, tools and weaponry. Explore the surroundings to find more resources, utilities and even unique survivors.
- New lands will give you means to become stronger to fight Winter Night, including legendary warriors and nature Elementals.
- You are the Hero of the story. Only you were born to make direct orders, and the others are following you. Only you have the highest strength, mind and agility, and only you can use the Elemental’s power to protect the village. You are the One, who will defeat Winter Night’s King.
What does the game look like?
There are some villagers and a Hero in front of you observing from the top, similar to Divinity Original Sin, Adventures of van Helsing.
Each villager is an individual with unique abilities and features, and with certain needs that must be satisfied by the means the world provides.
Giving orders to your villagers you need to build the settlement, manage it and protect the people from the enemies, and make all the preparations to move inhabitants to a new place to live.