I am Valkinsenn, project co-lead for Project B.A.S.E.
Sigma Eminar is a newly formed team in the market for recruiting talented developers. Our initial FPS project is being achieved through the power of CryEngine and is set to commence soon.
Currently our team is small and all our positions are 100% volunteer-based. However, when we release our game (likely on Steam and any other platforms supporting indie development), we plan to compensate our members with generous revenue shares based on their contributions to the project. Above all else, though, we’re looking for people who are both passionate about their craft and want to use their skills to develop a unique and amazing game in a team filled with like-minded individuals.
Right now, we're on the lookout for general C++ programmers to help us turn game ideas into code for our first flagship title, known as Project B.A.S.E., until further notice. Once you come onboard with us, you'll be involved in every aspect of the programmatic core of the game, ranging from gameplay mechanics to networking, and possibly even AI implementation. The last remains to be seen.
- You must be able to translate high level requirements into clean and efficient code,
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones in concert with other programmers
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications, and
- “Polish” the game, maintain its code, fix any bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Hands on experience with C++ (or other OO languages).
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Up to date with the latest developments within the gaming industry.
- A degree in CS or Games Technology or working experience in software engineering is greatly appreciated, but not mandatory.
- And, of course, the ability to work well with others.
What we're offering:
- A place to practice and hone your skills.
- The ability to expand your resume, with regards to game development.
- Revenue sharing, down the line.
- An awesome team of friendly faces.
- (We also have our own Discord server, too.)
Interested in working with us?
To become a part of our team, please send a copy of your resume and a link to your online portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com. Be sure to include information about yourself, what you’d like to get out of joining this team, and why you think you'd be a good fit.
We all look forward to working with you!