The Immortal Rift Closed Beta Test
Registration for the first closed beta test has begun
February 5, 2018: The Immortal Rift team is excited to announce that registration has begun for the first Closed Beta test phase. The test is scheduled to begin on February 15, 2018 and will run for two weeks. The test may be extended based on player feedback.
Players can register now at Theimmortalrift.com.
About The Game
The Immortal Rift invites players to create their own destiny in an original world of medieval fantasy.
Embark on varied and challenging quests, square off in ruthless PvP combat, or write your character’s story through an unstructured economy, player-created guilds, and custom storytelling tools.
The mythology and danger of Gran Skrea await adventurers seeking new experiences in a massively-multiplayer online role-playing game!
Steam Early Access to The Immortal Rift (TIR) opens in early 2018, and already offers a robust feature set including:
- Quests to compel and guide characters as they advance
- Cohesive and meaningful lore behind the residents of Gran Skrea and their Immortal gods
- Over 20 combat and crafting skills to level up, unlocking new content and abilities
- Full-loot player-versus-player combat
- Repercussions for criminal activity - think twice before slaying innocent people!
- Gather resources and level up crafting skills to create items with unique stats
- Character homes to build, furnish, and trade
- Co-operative dungeons to explore and host brutal boss fights
- Player-focused economy, such as higher-level items that can only be crafted by players