Frontlines: Fuel of War Patch 1.02
Frontlines: Fuel of War patch v. 1.02 is now available for download. This latest version from Kaos Studios, fixes issues with the inability to join certain servers and some lockup and crash situations. It also adds Polish, Czech and Chinese language support. You can view the full changelog after the break.
Players can download the official Frontlines: Fuel of War patch 1.02 for your region on FileFront.
Frontlines: Fuel of War Patch v. 1.02 Change Log:
* Crashes when locking the screen during loads has been fixed (i.e. Using Alt+Tab).
* Server browser will no longer show servers that are not running.
* Alt+Tab will work properly in Windows Media Center.
* Lockups/crashes while “Please Wait” popup is on screen has been fixed.
* Player no longer becomes stuck in an unresponsive menu after quitting a match at the end of a round.
* NAT (Network Address Translation) and Listen Server now shows public IP and can be joined.
* Fix for infinite loops that occasionally appear in single player.
* Fix for hang issue/crash for Chinese and Korean native operating systems.
* Game will no longer crash when the user suspends the game using Ctrl+Alt+Del or Win+L on the splash screen after the game launch.
* New .dll’s to address sound card issues added.
* Fixed Japanese character issue on scoreboards.
* Russian fonts fixed.
* Polish, Chinese, and Czech language support added.
* Player count sort fixed on server browser.