GameFront Accounts: How to Sign Up, Login and Upload Files
GameFront is different front other video game file hosting services. We do not require you to create an account to upload a file, a feature we’re proud of. It’s simple and fast. If you just want to upload your custom map, grab the link and share it with your friends on a forum, go for it. We won’t get in your way.
So, why create an account, you ask?
When you sign up for an account, you’ll gain access to a few account-only features. You get your own user account page, where you can view your full collection of files. You can also individually submit your files to the official GameFront collection. If accepted, your file will be moved to the official file hub for whatever game it is associated with. Your file will gain exposure, appear in public search results, all that good stuff.
Anyway, here’s some basic information on how to use all of these GameFront features.
Table of Contents
- Just click the big, shiny “Upload” button. It’s pinned to the top nav, so you can get there from anywhere.
- Choose the file you want to upload. Bam. Done. Grab the link, and you’re ready to go.
- Click the “Login” button, top right.
- Login with your username and password.
- When you click “Log In,” the system is going to kick you over to our “Latest Demos” page. Ignore that, and click the “User Info” link up at the top of the site. That’s how you get into your account!
- On your account page, you’ll see a few things: a). every file you’ve uploaded, b). your user account URL, so you can share your account with friends, and c). the “Submit a File” button, which you can use to submit your files to the official GameFront collection.