===ARMA 2 UPDATE 1.09 === Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved. This free update is sponsored by Sprocket www.sprocketidea.com, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.This free update is sponsored by Sprocket Sprocketidea.com, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.===SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS===* ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.00 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.09 is also out directly on Steam)* DirectX 9 from February 2010 or newer is required and should be updated during the patching process automatically as needed or you can update your version of DirectX from www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/===HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH===Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA2).Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
Missions 1.08-1.09 Changelog
* Fixed: I2 - mission is not failling before the takeoff.
* Fixed: C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing.
* Fixed: C5 - high command icons were not loaded.
* Fixed: C6 - task waypoint for transport important POW is fixed.
* Fixed: C3 - smuggler not shooting.
* Fixed: C2 - Pepan is not at the pump.
* Fixed: I1 - Shilka was too strong.
* Fixed: I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on whole chernarus.
* Fixed: minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol.
For full information about the included changes between versions 1.00 and 1.09 please visit Community.bistudio.com