BandFuse: Rock Legends is a music video game where legendary rockers transform players into real-world guitarists, bassists and vocalists, unleashing a full band experience for players of all skill levels. Whether you’ve never held a guitar or bass before or you are already the lead guitarist in your own band, BandFuse: Rock Legends will have you rockin’ out with your favorite songs in minutes.
- The Real Deal – Strap on a real guitar and within minutes play along with the biggest rock songs of all time. BandFuse: Rock Legends works with any real guitar or bass – use the included ¼” to USB guitar cable to plug directly into your console.
- Real Rock Legends – A cast of the world’s most famous rock legends, including Slash from Guns N’ Roses, Zakk Wylde, former lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne and the founder of Black Label Society, bass legend Bootsy Collins, George Lynch, former guitarist for Dokken and founder of Lynch Mob, and others, offer you instruction and inspiration, providing the foundation for a lifetime of music.
- Real-World Tablature – A unique interface using animated tablature simplifies music for beginners. Experienced guitarists will be challenged to master solos and advanced techniques, playing along with songs exactly as recorded by the original artists.
- Multiple Instruments – Use your favorite guitar or bass to jam, or sing along on a USB microphone with up to four players. Additional hardware is required.
- The Ultimate Set List – The biggest hits. The biggest artists. From rock to metal and punk to funk, BandFuse: Rock Legends features 55 massive genre-jumping songs including, “Back From Cali” (Slash), “Wicked Sensation” (Lynch Mob), “You Oughta Know” (Alanis Morissette), “No Rain” (Blind Melon), “Godzilla” (Blue Öyster Cult), “Yellow” (Coldplay), “Sugar, We’re Goin’ Down” (Fall Out Boy), “The Bleeding” (Five Finger Death Punch), “Barracuda” (Heart), “Drive” (Incubus), “Breaking the Law” (Judas Priest), “Cult of Personality” (Living Colour), “Harder to Breathe” (Maroon 5), “I’m Broken” (Pantera), “Alive” (Pearl Jam), “Limelight” (Rush), “Should I Stay or Should I Go” (The Clash), “Love Bites (So Do I)” (Halestorm), “Reptilia” (The Strokes).
- Multiplayer – Form bands and play along with your favorite songs, or create original music in real-time with up to 4 players. Rock hard and own online Leaderboards and Challenges. Additional hardware is required.
- Sound Like a Rock Legend – Add authentic amp and pedal effects like distortion, reverb, chorus and many more to sound like a pro without all the expensive gear.
- Shred U – Slow down songs to hear every nuance or loop your favorite segments as you jam along. BandFuse: Rock Legends gives you total control of every song allowing you to master the toughest riffs and most challenging techniques.
- Tour Mode (Career) – Progress through all phases of a rock career by going on tour and starting from humble beginnings and working your way up to become a Rock Legend.