Updates Call of Duty: World At War 1.4 to version 1.5. Map Pack 2 is included in this patch release.
Patch Installation Notes
- After installation your game should indicate a version number of 1.5.1220 on the main menu.
- If you are reinstalling COD:WAW or installing COD:WAW for the first time you only need to install patches 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 in that order – patches 1.1 and 1.3 are included in patches 1.2 and 1.4 respectively.
- You should restart your computer after each patch installation to make sure the registry gets updated correctly.
Patch Release Notes
- 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
- 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
- Added support for CODTV
- “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command “teamstatus” to display players’ team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file