This is the full version of The Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.1486: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install the mod, simply extract all files to an empty folder and run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Jan 29, 2016
- Added: 2 more trains (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: New multiplayer map: "Coastal Path Revisited" (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Changed: While idle, the Artillery, Rocket Launcher, V2 and SSM will now automatically fire at any unit within their full maximum firing range instead of only at up to about 80% of their firing range.
- Changed: The client's window borders have been improved (Credits: Bittah Commander, Rampastring).
- Fixed: Aqrit.cfg will no longer be overwritten if it already exists when using the DDWrapper randerer (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Idle (guarding) units will no longer chase after enemies that move out of firing range (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: Units in Area Guard mode will now revert to regular Guard mode when you press S (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: It's no longer possible for more than 75 icons to appear on the sidebar, causing the game to crash (Credits: AlexB).