This is the full version of The Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.1495: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install the mod, simply extract all files to an empty folder and run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Mar 19, 2016
- Added: New multiplayer maps: "Eternal Spring Dream" and "Heart Attack" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Added: Various new tiles for the temperate "Bridges" tile set (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Added: You can now select the "DxWnd" renderer in the client's settings, which can make the game perform better on some systems (Credits: FunkyFr3sh, Glukv48, Rampastring).
- Changed: The AI's laser corvette now has the same (shorter) range as the player's non-deployed laser corvette.
- Changed: Ion Storms will no longer prevent aircraft from flying, nor disable the radar (Credits: AlexB).
- Changed: The client now keeps multiple saved multiplayer games, as long as they're from the same match (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: There was a chance for the game to crash if a Jump Jet Infantry was flying or trying to take off just when an Ion Storm started (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: The Private Message window had no close button (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Blue tiberium is harmful to infantry again (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: In the Scavenger game mode, crates provide less money and units and structures are no longer 4 times as expensive (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: The Corvette, Frigate and several of the AI's ships were unable to gain veterancy (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: In the "The Experiment Lab" Co-Op mission, the enemy will no longer receive Chemical Hovercraft reinforcements after the Experiment Lab structure has been destroyed (Credits: Rampastring).