IMPORTANT NOTE: This Patch is for CD-Retail version only, do not attempt to install it on BFG Edition or Steam version because those should already be updated.
Warning :This patch is for 2004 Edition game owners only, BFG Edition owners do not install this patch .
- [03/07/2016] Quick SFX Translation .
- [26/06/2016] Made an easy-to-extract SFX Archive to help solving most problems that happen while extracting .
- [02/09/2015] Updated to work with Resurrection of Evil expansion aswell .
unlike 1.3.1 , this patch doesn't require any previous patches to update your game to 1.3.1, it directly updates it to that version, it contains all files from previous patches together with the latest official patch to make sure you don't get errors after installing the patch, here's why you should install this instead of the official patch :
- Fixes "couldn't load default.cfg" error .
- Fixes "different DLL API version" error .
- Updates game to latest Protocol version .
- Works for Resurrection of Evil Expansion too .
- Contains files of every previously released Official patch of the game.
This patch has been only tested with CD-Retail 2004 version of the game, so it will not work with BFG Edition, it should also work for every version of the game .
How to install the patch :
- For steam copies do not install it or you might get CD Key problems .
- for other users Simply extract it to your Main game folder and run the game, Overwrite the files if it asks, simple isn't it ?
How to find out whether the patch worked or not : Start up the game and open the Console, It should tell you what game version are you running on bottom left of console .