This addon for OpenCoop bring some custom maps and custom monsters.
What I need?
- Doom 3
- Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil
- OpenCoop 2.0 alpha for Doom 3
Custom maps (not mine, I just made them compatible with OpenCoop):
- Down to Hell (by by Juan Daniel "Papamonos" Alcobre)
- Arena (by Joo)
- Dark Revelation (by GodMode)
- Insonmia (by ¿¿??)
- Facing Hell (by StYl3)
- The Gatehouse (by Evil Artist)
- Urukhai (by Uwe Amberger)
- Doom 3 & Doom 3: ROE Hell (hard version)
- UAC Franchise 666 (by Tim)
- CodeRED (by StYl3)
Custom monsters (not mine, I just made them compatible with OpenCoop):
- Baron of Hell
- Pain Elemental
- Hell Flower (by Neurological1)
- Imp Lord, Impling & Imp Nightmare
- Shambler (Quake)
- Wizard (Quake)
- Electric Hellknight (from CodeRED map)
How to Install
- Just drop all the .pk4 files inside the OpenCoop folder (Remember that you need OpenCoop 2.0 alpha to use this addon). Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Doom 3\opencoop
- Non-steam users: In order to play execute the "client ROE.bat" file.
- Steam users: To play add the following line in Doom 3 Launch Options from Steam: +set fs_game_base d3xp +set fs_game opencoop
- When you're going to host in OpenCoop, change Map Type to oc_customs (default is oc_doom3 or oc_d3xp, i don't remember)
This is a BETA release, please report here any bug.
Special thanks to: 00_Zombie_00 and SimoK.
- Some lag (bad optimization) in the following maps: UAC 666 map 1 (6661.map), Down To Hell Map 1 (prelude.map), Dark Revelation map 1 (dark.map)