Since there's no cacowards for Doom 3 I decided to do an unofficial award for the best Doom 3 custom maps, year by year... So I present you the UAC awards 2005 edition. Maps: Samuel 'Kaiser' Mappack (T-lab complex, Refueling Station & Sigma Quadrant), Evacuation Protocol & Once Upon A Time ...
How to install (This is for the original Doom 3, not the BFG edition)
- Just extract the .rar in in the Doom 3 folder. (ex: the .pk4 file should be in a folder like this C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Doom 3\uacawards2005\)
- Open the Doom 3, press "mods" and search for UAC awards 2005
There's no dll so this should work in Windows, MAC & Linux.
Maps & Credits
- Once Upon A Time ... by Thomas Creutzenberg
- Evacuation Protocol by Guy Burkhart
- Kaiser Mappack (T-lab complex, Refueling Station & Sigma Quadrant) by Samuel 'Kaiser' Villarreal
Original UAC awards 2005 list: Stradexengine.com
ADVICE: This file only includes the best singleplayer maps.
Known bug: Sometimes when you select the Kaiser Mappack in the main menu, the three maps are unable to be selected. Try to close and open Doom 3 again, IDK why this happen.