Hot on the heels of the 1.4 game update comes the final version of the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Software Development Kit! There are a number of improvements and fixes in this version.
ETQW SDK Changelog
Hot on the heels of the 1.4 game update comes the final version of the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Software Development Kit! There are a number of improvements and fixes in this version that you can find neatly documented and formatted after clicking the "read more" link below. In addition to the SDK itself, there's also the MegaTexture Media Pack, which anyone looking to create custom MegaTextures will find incredibly useful.
You can download both the SDK and the MegaTexture Media Pack from the locations listed below - don't forget to hit the Splash Damage Editing Wiki for our reference documentation and tutorials, as well as the ETQW Editing Forum to ask any remaining questions and to share tips, tricks, and your creations with the community.
- Added useful URLs to the main page of the SDK Launcher
- Added advanced MegaTexture tutorial map and media
- Avoid warning prints by creating profiles using all lowercase names
- Fixed grids not updating in all 2D views
- Fixed values in the terrain and property editors sometimes not updating
- Fixed crash when selecting grids of 64 or greater
- Fixed middle clicking on a tab not switching to it before closing it
- Fixed some map props not having collision.
- Fixed crash in terrain editor when switching image types.
- Fixed browsing to an invalid TGA disrupting the UI.
- Fixed "View Material File" option not loading files not in fs_basepath.
- Added a soft warning and an error when textures repeat too many times on a face.
- Enhanced the Compile Warnings window to allow easy tracking of some compile errors.
- Changed detail textures/masks to output to megatextures/
- Changed detail textures/masks to have the proper final name
- Fixed "renderLight" path warning