The v1.40 Cumulative Patch updates Far Cry from v1.0
Patch 1.4 change log
* This patch supports 32 bit only.
* Added remakes of assault maps (Project FiXit).
* Closed several security holes.
* Joypad support has been added.
* Several console commands have been deactivated and are only available in DEVMODE.
Multiplayer General changes
* Added automatic kicking of team killers for violating default limit (integrated with PunkBuster).
* Added broadcasting and spawn messaging capability.
* Added central red-dot to the scope of the sniper rifle.
* Added command allowing gameplay to commence at any specific flag point for training.
* Added first person spectator view, however it is considered beta and will not be officially supported.
* Added GUI buttons for players to easily vote.
* Added GUI voting panel to initiate votes for map changes and kicking players.
* Added ingame server administrator panel for real time GUI admin capability.
* Added ingame text flood kicking (integrated with PunkBuster).
* Added IP and server name to scoreboard.
* Added a Join server by IP function.
* Added a disable voting option.
* Added option to remove enemy nametags from crosshairs.
* Added team kill punish and forgive system.
* Fixed "CD Key In Use" issue with automatic server kick.
* Fixed binocular/sniper rifle bug.
* Fixed bug in mp_airstrip which lead to a server crash.
* Fixed bug where players were missing their scoreboard (getting refreshed automatically now).
* Fixed gameplay issues on mp_jungle.
* Fixed grenade bug.
* Fixed scoreboard, it now properly displays ping.
* Inflatable boat can sustain an increased amount of damage.
* Server browser list updated for easy navigation. Many filters and a favourite server section added as well.