This is a tactical demo of Fort Triumph, a turn-based tactical RPG with unique environment mechanics and hardcore gameplay. This build is for Windows 64 bit systems.
Patch 0.5.6 live with new changes aimed at bolstering melee utility vs ranged:
- Added 'Control Zones' for melee heroes, if a melee unit is active and standing adjacent to a ranged unit, that ranged cannot use ranged abilities- just overwatch, move away or use a low damage improvised melee attack.
- Slash and Dash - new Savage ability enabling her to dash to her full distance and execute an attack or a kick.
- Taunt - Paladin ability causing enemies in range to prioritize her as their target.
- Healing Aura - when the Paladin kills an enemy, her party heals for 1HP.
- Smoke Bomb - Ranger ability throwing an AoE blinding bomb at enemies.
- Brace now halves incoming damage instead of reducing it by 2.
- Passive abilities now show on the ability bar.
- Neutral spiders will always attack the closest target.
- Fixed wall clipping bug reported at 0.5.5
Thank you for trying out Fort Triumph, adventurer!
We absolutely need your feedback - please take the time to tell us what you liked or disliked, as well as any technical issues you encounter. Your involvement helps make the game better.
If you enjoy the demo, please support our Kickstarter campaign. We have a ton of ideas and plans for Fort Triumph, but it's your support that decides how much of it we can implement.