In Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond, General Neutronov, one of Matts nemeses has reactivated Matts old games like The Adventures of Matt in Hazard Land and Chest of the Pirate Queen, giving Matt no time for a leisurely stroll down memory lane as he chases Neutronov through the games of the past on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. A unique take on classic 8-bit side-scrolling gameplay, Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond offers next-gen 3D graphics, intriguing boss battles, and will have players running and gunning solo as Matt Hazard or in co-op mode with a friend as Dexter Dare. Be prepared to open some wounds as you battle through a pirate hideout, an ancient Japanese castle, the Old West, and more.
- Old-School Graphics Meets the Future Blood Bath and Beyond stretches 8-bit to the 9-bit realm with advanced next-gen 3D graphics.
- Co-op Action Play on your own as Matt Hazard, or with a buddy as Matts old sidekick Dexter Dare in Co-op gameplay mode.
- Spew Out Your Load of Ammo All Over Enemies Shoot a vast arsenal of weapons into any direction including the background to rip apart an onslaught of nostalgic enemies like the toxic waste-vomiting mutant penguins, cute but lethal Death Wuzzles, chopper-mounted cowboys, and giant boss enemies like the 200-foot-tall Rhino-zilla and Old Berney, an animated, mechanized Lighthouse.
- Unique Level Design A wide variety of side-splitting levels drawn from the deep, yet fictional history of the greatest videogame hero that never lived, including a pirate hideout, an ancient Japanese castle, the Old West, Siberian ice mines, and even the moon!
- Challenge Your Friends For the Ultimate High Score Track your scores with online Leaderboards, along with a slew of Achievements and Trophies that provide bragging rights to all players.