The ultimate version of my Enhanced Submod to offer a great, funny and overhauled experience while playing Bellum Crucis 7.0 (+ bugfixer). Enjoy the last features added!
BC 7.0 Enhanced Submod ----- LAST UPDATE: Jan 21, 2017
You can download Bellum Crucis 7.0 + bugfixer from here:
All the content already included in previous versions plus new changes, features and improvements:
- complete overhaul of EDU, EDB, EDG and descr_mercenaries (bigger battles, slower recruitment, merc availability changed, new parameters for guilds, etc. plenty of new things await you!)
- a couple of new units to recruit during campaign (added in custom battles as well). Removed some units which were bugged: ex. Fort Wagon and Gulay Gorod
- new officers for the units added, but also for a few existing units which had none
- new scripts in-games and changes to some of the already existing scripts
- all major bugs are now gone. Fixes made altering coding lines, scripts, strings and fixing other values which presented some inconsistencies
- new overall balance of the core gameplay. More possibilities to make money, altered some parameters in mechanics and fixed what was not polished enough
- changed costs and values for several things in game, from constructions to bonuses and so on... (many things, trust me!)
- new missions for the added guilds
- new animations for some units, especially pikemen. Now, they won't be deathmachines as previously, but still they are very performing if engaged from the front.
- new buildings to construct with specific bonuses. Implementation of RPG elements thanks to the choices you have to do: 1) Different political systems (you choose on of them for each settlement); 2) Different cultural systems (same logic); 3) Building giving you exp and morale for units
- a few alterations concerning rebels (slave faction)
- new victory conditions in-games
- many changes in descr_strat, according to the new balance I implemented
- many new ancillaries and character_traits (some of them are, let's say, special. You won't see many characters having them!)
- increased MPs for all characters
- new dirt textures (not the ones used in Crimson Tide). So, now units will tend to be less dirty, but still the battlefield will be a river of blood!
- addition of new images, UI cards and other visual features
- addition of many new text lines and fixes for some existing inconsistencies
- other minor, nice improvements and implementations in many files that you will notice while playing the submod! (it's hard to recall every single line I modified! :D)