Slizer: Battle Management System v1.19b11 full release. "Read More" for available content in game and see the news section to see the most recent additions to the game.
Slizer BMS is a Sci-Fi Real Time Tactics game set in the TGP storyline. It uses a symbolic, minimalist art style to simulate what a futuristic military console used to command units on a battlefield would look like. It takes the RTS model and removes the economy and intense micromanagement aspects in favour of more complex movement and combat.
- -Story Mode with eighteen missions,
- -Aircraft-only tactical mini campaign
- -Battleship Mode: Fleet battles with different combinations of enemy ships, with four different modes.
- -Rogue Mode: Permadeath mode for individual units, where a loss requires you to start a new character
- -Simulation Room for custom games
- -A variety of optional tutorials to learn all the intricacies of gameplay,
- -Planning Stage to select and equip units before the combat stage
- -Over 40 player units
- -Two enemy factions with a wide variety of units
- -Abilities and upgrades for all units, customisable abilities and upgrades for ships
- -Standard RTS controls with extra features.
The game should be stable, but if there any any issues, bugs, or if you have any constructive criticism, please contact me. The game will be updated frequently.