This is the latest official patch for Star Trek: Starfleet Command.
Star Trek: Starfleet Command
1.03 Patch - 24 Feb 2000
This is the official version of the North American
1.03 SFC patch.
You can see the current version number of the game on
the race selection screen.
Multiplayer Note: This version of SFC is incompatible
with any previous version for multiplayer games. All
players must be using the 1.03 version. You do not
need to play over Mplayer after installation.
* Movies should now record properly during Mplayer games.
* Shield strengths have been halved for all ships across the board.
Some other systems/weapons have been altered back to their normal
damage levels to compensate for this.
* Nuclear Space Mines do 35 points of damage.
* Suicide Shuttles do 18 points of damage.
* The number of t-bombs has been reduced.
* Explosion strengths have been reduced.
* Cloaking times have been tweaked to be between the 1.02.01
and 1.01 versions.
* Non-overloaded Photon Torpedoes do their full damage at close range.
* A bug with Legendary Weapons Officers affecting Photons at
point blank range has been fixed.
* Missiles require a short distance to arm their warheads, and can no
longer be fired at ranges less than 1.
* Plasma Torpedoes require more power to hold (consistent with their
power requirements to charge). Type-F launchers hold for 0 power.
* Bases rotate slightly slower.
* ESGs will not start charging until the field discharges or drops.
* A better variety of ships should be available in the single-player
campaign games for all races, but especially Romulans and Gorns.
* A few bugs with Alpha Strikes (SHIFT-Z) have been fixed.
* Cloaked ships may launch shuttles.
* Shuttle and missile prices have been adjusted.
* Various problems with single-player scripts have been fixed.
* A new official tournament multiplayer scenario has been added.