Hello everyone. This is Anakin_Sklavenwalker from "Republic at War". I would like to announce my new mod launcher for Forces of Corruption. For details see below.
Hello everyone. This is Anakin_Sklavenwalker from "Republic at War".
I know that there are many people who have lots of mods installed on their system and sometimes you can not decide which mod you want to play this time.
the mods you have installed the more links you might have on your desktop. For some users this is very disturbing. In the past Petroglyph and for example SMG tried to help us by developing a Mod-Launcher. As a matter of time they all worked for Windows XP but nearly all player now upgraded to Windows 7/8 and the systems are 64bit architecture. Now if you try to start their program it very often happens that the tool crashes. To solve this problem I created a new Launcher that will work with every Windows system. One of the main changes you will notice is that my tool does not have any cool looking graphics or sound effect. But do you really need this to launch a mod ? My primary task was to build a product that actually works on every machine instead of using some unnecessary effects that you can not even see when running any system higher that Windows XP.
So what exactly are the feature of the launcher:
- Fully automatic detection of Forces of Corruption installation
- Fully automatic detection and listing of installed Mod for Forces of Corruption
- Run the launcher from everywhere on your Computer (e.g. Desktop)
- Simple user-interface for effective work
- Run a mod by just clicking the "Start Mod" button or simply double-click on the Mod
- Possible to run FoC unmodified
- Throws out detailed information IF something goes wrong
What you need:
- Any Windows System (WinXP/WinXP_64/WinVista/WinVista_64/Win7/Win7_64/Win8/Win8_64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (free to download on Microsoft.com)
- 27KB free space on hard disk
If you have any problems or found a bug please contact me
Anakin_Sklavenwalker - RaW-Staff