The third in the RTS series Sudden Strike, featuring a new Sudden Strike Next7 graphics engine for large-scale air and naval battles and large numbers of units. This edition also features new units, fully redone AI and pathfinding, an improved interface, and more complex multiplayer modes across four campaigns — two in the Pacific Islands and two in Europe.
· Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
· Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometres long)
· Thousands of units fighting in the real time.
· More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale.
· Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages.
· New feature – advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows to your troops to act exactly as you plan.
· Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
· State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire.
· Spectacular visual & lighting effects.
· Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy supported.
· Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides.