After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trapped within Kỹra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kỹra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues…
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar’s castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar’s dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy’s defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONSTM magic management, and the PAPAKTM alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created CRAFTTM tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. “Two Worlds II” is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACETM engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACETM engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONSTM Magic system and the PAPAKTM Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFTTM tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic everyday and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation