The UT3 Mod launcher is a small application that can list your currently installed mods and let select and play them without having to create shortcuts or deal with the command line. Now in version 2 with added compact mode and tray icon.
With the UT3 Mod Launcher you can:
- Launch mods without need of a shortcut or command line
- View all installed mods in a central location
- Easily append extra command line options
- Auto-Find your currently installed mods
- Edit mod information directly from within the program
- Run in a tray icon, no need to use a window
The application can be extracted anywhere on your computer, upon first run you will be asked to set the paths to your UT3 directories. Again, more information can be found in the User Guide in the download.
Version 2 Improvements:
- Compact mode
- Tray icon
- "Autogen'd" mod info now stored in the application directory, not your UT3 directory
- Improved mod config file, now in a single xml file