Unlike many rhythm games, to become a music legend in We Rock: Drum King you only require two Wii Remotes. The remotes become your virtual drumsticks as you beat your way through 30 awesome tunes, including Bloc Partys Banquet and Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf.
You start on the road to fame by creating your drummer and then joining a band, before performing in a range of increasingly spectacular venues until youre crowned the greatest rock band in the world.
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii by ARC System Works, We Rock: Drum King takes full advantage of the innovative motion-sensing capabilities of the console. The game is played by moving the remotes as if youre air drumming. Different drums including snare, toms, hi-hat and bass are simulated by waving the Wii Remotes while pressing a different button.
Wannabe drummers know exactly when and what drum to hit thanks to coloured indicators that scroll down the screen in time to the tune. The difficulty can be scaled too, so that beginners can pick-up-and-rock-out, whereas experienced beat masters can crank up the challenge to 11.
* Wide range of drumming styles/music.
* Ready to rock straight from the box no need for costly peripherals.
* Create your own avatar before hitting the road.
* Single and multiplayer modes.
* 30 awesome tracks from well known artists.
* Difficulty scaled so beginners have fun but experts face a real rock challenge.