Large multiplayer and Skirmish map! See description for more info
SO, here's my first map. This is a large map with lots of forest and a pretty good sized town in the middle. The town is connected to the drop zones by a bridge (one for each team). Key to success lies in fast amphibious and helicopter transports as well as having organized ground troops. Take it easy when entering the crowded streets with your tanks!
Been able to add loading-music and a short music loop in-game... Still wonder how to implement loading-screens and ALL music tracks... well, maybe someone will figure out eventually.
This map was optimized for 16 players. Bots work it pretty well.
Version 1.1 has now been released. This version includes the following fixes/additions:
* Working loadingscreens (three of them ;))
* In game music tracks (13 total) that will shift depending on the current score-status.
* Added custom (retail) command-point sounds.
* Renamed the command-points to be in accordance to the sounds.
* Map is now compatible with all standard maps. Meaning, you won't get the annoying "can't load map" error.
* Fixed a minor terrain-glitch.
* AI pathfinding seems to have improved, or I'm just hallucinating :D