Garry’s Mod Updated on Steam
Garryâ€™s Mod, the popular software utility that can be used to create mini-games and movie shorts has been updated on Valve’s Steam client. There are just a few more tweaks for the popular mod that can be used with the Counter-strike source. Both Garry’s Mod and the Counter Strike source code are available on Steam. Gamers who already have Garryâ€™s Mod will have their mod updated automatically when the Steam client is restarted.
- Fixed sometimes not loading resources embedded in maps
- Fixed BETA tag in server description
- Fixed Sliders breaking when being unfrozen
- Fixed crash when lua_log 1
- Fixed misc crashes when playing Half-Life 2 in multiplayer
via Steam News