Gears of War 3 Sawed-Off Chicken Arcade Game Easter Egg
Gears of War 3 has lost it with all the Easter Eggs. Here’s another one, and boy is it a doozy. Keep scrolling, we don’t want to ruin the surprise anymore than the title of this article already has. If you’re looking for even more secrets, you’re in luck — check out Game Front’s huge list of Gears of War 3 secrets on our cheats page. Or for those needing a few hints getting through the campaign, check in with out Gears of War 3 video and text walkthrough.
Finding the Sawed-Off Chicken Arcade Game
- Get your butt to Act 4 – Chapter 1 and play on Insane Difficulty.
- Find a wrecked building to your left as you progress. There’s red graffiti painted near a window. Look through the window to spot a COG Helmet, off in the distance. You might need a Sniper Rifle to spot it, just keep moving around until you’re in just the right position to see it.
- Now shoot the COG Helmet. Look right along the largest standing outer wall of the structure pointing inward to spot one of the doors suddenly spraying sparks. Run to the last door of the building and kick it open.
- Through the door, you’ll find a small room with a Hammer of Dawn inside. There’s also a decrepit arcade cabinet. Approach it and interact to kick it.
- Kick the cabinet about three times to get it running. Then interact again to play! Enjoy, and check out our video to see all the fun.