Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Follow the creepy barge. Dodge from cover to cover, avoiding the bombs, and you’ll get a cutscene. Follow the path and you’ll engage some drones on catwalks. Tickers will show up as well. Once you’re done, find the gate to move on.
- Welcome to the ticker zoo. The scariest thing you’ll face in here is a digger, but if you like, you can let the tickers out to play and use them against the enemies. Exit for a cutscene.
- Welcome to the ticker mines! There’s a Theron guard in here, otherwise it’s business as usual. The tickers hanging from the ceiling can get in your way or be very handy, but you end in an elevated position over a bunch of grubs, so it’s not too rough.
- In the next room you’ll be trapped with another baby corpser. Either fire after it opens itself up or flank it and you’re fine. Then the door opens and some heavy duty drones enter. Finishing them off isn’t too much of a challenge.
- Now you’re in the corpser hatching grounds, which is just creepy as hell. Eggs start to hatch and you’d best believe they give you all that ammo for a damn good reason. Mama corpser comes in to settle her debt and she is PISSED. You need to hit her in the eyes, and you also need to keep moving, as babies are still running around AND every time you hurt her she calls in two adolescent corpsers and retreats. So the battle takes place over four phases. Fortunately, there’s a checkpoint after each!
- Once her eyes are gone she freaks out and starts to tear the roof down. Your company will likely keep falling. Run to the exit signified by the star, just get the hell out as fast as you can. If you beat the clock, it doesn’t matter if your pals are dying. Cue cutscene.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page