Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Now you have a choice, to truck or not to truck. Because I love you, I’ll tell you about both.
- If you take the truck, you’ll ride out toward where your friends are pinned down. When you arrive, the first concern is a digger. Take him out and everyone else is a snap. Then a stalk will burst and you’ll have to run back the way you came. Haul ass, because you have a lot of ground to cover. You’ll be attacked by all sorts of stuff, including a lambent Beskerer, but just keep moving until you’re in the fort.
- If you choose to cover the truck from the walls, it’s a bit easier. You can shoot guys, but until the truck flips, nothing seems to count. Once the team is recovered, the Oneshots are really handy. Once the Berserker shows up, it’s a waiting game until the Hammer kicks in.
- And now it gets rough. The Beserker follows you in and in following with sci-fi conventions, opens its rib cage occasionally so you can shoot it in its vulnerable spot. Things get MUCH brighter when this happens, so it’s pretty obvious. You can shoot at it while it charges you and duck out of the way, or you can let it beat up on your friends and snipe when the opportunities arise. If you hit it hard enough, you can stop its rushing. Using a Longshot from the hip can be very effective. Once it’s really started to be damaged, it’ll start dripping emulsion, which will hurt you to touch. Luckily, once it drops you, it generally won’t keep after you, so your friends can help you.
- ACHIEVEMENT: You earn Was It Good For You for 10 points for dropping the lambent Beserker.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page