Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Who missed vehicle levels? Anyone? Anyone? Well, tough, you get one anyway.
- You get a 180-degree field of fire. This gun doesn’t cool down, rather it has to recharge to get more ammo. You’ll be dogged by Reavers and subjected to some very rough driving. Blow three imulsion pipelines in a row to clear your path.
- Next is a section with lots of Corpsers. Honestly, unless you’re playing on a very challenging difficulty, while cinematic as all hell, this section isn’t too challenging. You drive over as many of them as you kill. Mama shows up, blast her, you move on.
- In the next section, you’ll be jumped by a junior corpser and have to drop a couple of Reavers. Then you’ll be pinned down and have to fight off a couple of waves or drones and a few riders, but with your big-ass gun it’s not too tough.
- The final run includes a LOT of explosive barrels, which help, but mostly unless you really let the team down, you’ll be fine for the home stretch.
- ACHIEVEMENT: You get 10 points for the Lost Your Good Driver Discount.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page