Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- It’s quite…too quiet. As you proceed, you’ll be notified of an almost emergency. Move up to the object and simply interact with it to defuse the situation. No problemo. More charges will come up as you move along. You will need to defuse them in a timely manner. When you hit the third one, you’ll get a cutscene.
- Follow the star path and you’ll reach another cutscene. Aaaaand then you get to face some creepy, although easily killed, bad guys. A shotgun is useful against them, but don’t melee them, as when they pop, they’ll do damage if you’re close. Once you kill all the freaks, a door will open that lets you lower a ramp to escape.
- Next is a nice big open courtyard, so you know what’s coming. At the far end is a Vulcan machine gun, but unless you have a buddy to keep you loaded, stick with your lancer, since the Lambents only require a shot or two. There are two ammo boxes for reloading anyway. A wave comes from the left and then the right and when you’re clear you can ascend. Follow your new host for a cutscene.
- Kill the invaders, follow the path, and when you’re done clearing the courtyard, another group of attackers will come from the tower. Once they’re gone, enter where they came from and face right to cut down a new wave. Follow the path to a gate and a cutscene.
- Follow the path, enter the church grounds, and you’ll identify the pump mechanism to activate another cutscene. When you’re done, you’ll have to clear the church. Once you’re done, clear the barrier, drop into the tunnels, hit the elevator, and throw the switch.
- ACHIEVEMENT: You get the Brothers To The End achievement, for 10 points, for completing this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page