Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Now the grubs throw just about everything at you. There are THREE boomers coming down the stairs, and a posse of guards. After that, on the next level, there are two blood mounts, a fistful of guards, and everything ends up with a reaver. Good times. Fortunately there’s plenty of cover and ammo.
- When you’re done, head to the far end to activate the elevator. Once that’s taken care of, stalks will enter the area, and you’ll have to hold off the lambent till the elevators arrive. You can’t win this fight, just keep them at bay. Kill the pods as soon as you see them to keep the waves of enemies down. Keep it up, and the elevators arrive.
- You’ll need to defend the elevator against grapnels and watch for a grinder. Then you’ll face an emergency and a quick jump to safety. Once you arrive at the top, you’ll see a number of guards, and there’s a Kantus running around too, so take him out first to prevent ressurection. There’s a Longshot off to the left as you get off the elevator.
- Once you’ve cleared the area, head upstairs, face a few more guards, and then the Queen shows up. Her bug breathes fire, so stay under cover and run up two more levels. Once at the top, her weakness is revealed, so stay under cover again until the fire stops, then charge and cut the cables, which are marked with the stars. One-two-three and splat.
- COLLECTIBLE: There are cog tags behind some boxes you can destroy off to the right when you come out of the elevator shaft.
- Once out of the maintenance spaces, you’ll sneak out on some grubs, including a grinder. A quick application of a grenade is idea. A berserker is across the way, so grab the Mulcher and cut him down. At the end of the hallway to your left is a turret, block the way to your dad. Between you and the lab is another grinder and some more guards.
- Off to both sides of the lab are rooms with security panels you need to deactivate. The one on the left just has guards, the one on the right houses a grinder, as well. When they’re both turned off, return to the lab.
- After the cutscene, a stalk will show up, so man that Troika and show the lambent what’s what. When the coast is clear, go back down the hall to the elevator.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Ok. Faith. Yeah. Got it. This achievement is yours for completing the chapter. 10 points.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page