Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Clear the roof. It sounds a bit easier than it is, but the baddies are also all fighting each other, grub to lambent, which helps. Once the roof it clear, Dad will run to activate his weapon.
- Here comes the giant bug. You will need to take cover behind the arches, and move from arch to arch when it does. It deals a ridiculous amount of damage, so be careful, but when it’s between firebreathing rounds, it’s vulnerable and has a pretty big mouth to shoot at.
- Once it goes down for the first time, your dad will change some stuff around and you can grab a Hammer of Dawn. Now, this only works the first time, and then you need to switch back to your regular guns. After that, the monster will be vulnerable to the Hammer again. If you run out of juice, return to where you got it in the first place. Stay under cover and keep at it.
- You’ll repeat the process several times, and reinforcements will show up while you do. On the easier difficulties, you can rely on your team to take them out while you focus on the giant beast. Keep reloading the Hammer and reload your other weapons when necessary.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Right about now you’ll get 10 points for You’re Dead! Now Stay Dead!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page