Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- From the zipline you can hit some fuel tanks, and watch out for another Gunker when you land. Get him and his cronies out of the way and then follow your directions. You’ll reach a big barricade and the first locust of the game. There is a double machine gun and a sniper dead ahead. Once they go down, a gunner to your right kicks in. He’s easy to take out with some nearby gas tanks. Then the attack comes from the opposite side. Once that’s all done, some Boomers come out. Easy solution? Drop the first sniper and heavy gunner, steal the gun position, and lay waste.
- As you move on, you’ll reach another heavy machine gun emplacement, this one reinforced by tickers. If you have a good team, split your focus, otherwise, try to take out the gunner before you’re overwhelmed by popping tickers. Beyond that you’ll hit a roadblock with a boomer and some more grubs.
- When you reach the bridge you’ll split up. Both points again meet up quite quickly, but the locust’s incendiary grenades on the lower path make it a lot harder to pass unscathed. ONce you meet together, you’ll find a box of tickers. Hit one or two and the rest will fall. Keep an eye out for more as you cross the bridge. Stay to teh right and go up and then DOWN to drop the mortar soldiers ahead. Then grab a mortar and preapre for the fireworks!
- Then make your way further along the bridge, watching out for tentacles and Polyps. When you break out into the open, it’s snipers and a heavy machine gun to watch out for. BLow up a gas tank on a big truck to the left, and then look for the ticker box to give a nice shove to.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Putting It Scientifically is yours for defeating the lambent leviathan and you net 10 points.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page