Gears of War: Judgment – Marcus Hates the Radio Easter Egg
Baird never forgets a friend’s request in this simple callback, found in the Aftermath campaign of Gears of War: Judgment. In the very first Gears of War previous protagonist Marcus Fenix voiced his displeasure of a certain style of music and commanded Baird to shut the jams down. It turns out Baird never forgot the request, as the same piece of music returns late in the game. Putting a few bullets into the offending radio will earn players an Easter Egg.
This is just the beginning of our Gears coverage, and surely the first of what will be many Easter Eggs. To find the rest, check out Game Front’s list of Gears of War: Judgment cheats to find secrets, unlockables, and collectibles. For help crushing the campaign, get advice on our Gears of War: Judgment video walkthrough.
Marcus Hates the Radio Easter Egg
- Baird makes Marcus proud by shutting off a radio in the Aftermath campaign of Gears of War: Judgment.
- During the Aftermath campaign, Baird will reach a restaurant with his team and eventually enter a kitchen after riding an elevator up.
- Inside the kitchen, clear the area of enemies and you might notice a song playing over the radio when the gunfire dies down. Look near the counters for a radio on one of the shelves.
- If Baird shoots it, Cole will comment “Uh, uh. No more radio! Marcus would be proud.”
- What’s Cole talking about? In Gears of War 1, there’s another radio playing the exact same song in the Imulsion Mine Delta Squad passes through during Act 3.
- Encountering the radio in Gears of War 1 leads to Marcus demanding Baird shut it off. After three games, it looks like Baird knows exactly what Marcus would want.
Check out even more Gears of War: Judgment unlockables, collectibles, and easter eggs.