Genesis A.D Free-to-Play Open Beta Client
Genesis A.D is an epic, free-to-play sci-fi FPS that puts players in the role of elite super-soldiers as they do battle in the ultimate virtual world in preparation for the most important mission in the history of mankind. Featuring intense, twitch-action gameplay, Genesis A.D allows players to wield unique and dynamic abilities that push player versus player combat into overdrive and boost gameplay far beyond today’s modern combat shooters.
Need an account? Sign up here.
In the year 2231, an alien world has been found to replenish Earth’s dwindling supply of resources.
The only problem is that that planet is also teeming with alien life, ready to savagely attack any outsiders. While the EEPO prepare to take what they need despite the cost of alien life, a group of resistance from within takes hold, appalled that this primitive world won’t have a change to evolve into an advanced civilization, and fight to sabotage their mission. As the fate of an overpopulated Earth looms in the balance, every capable fighter must choose their side.
- Amped-Up Abilities – Genesis A.D takes combat to the extreme by giving players the ability to jump off walls, leap out of the line of fire, boost themselves across huge distances instantly or cloak themselves temporarily from enemy sight.
- Energy and Stamina Systems – Each character class has a unique amount of stamina and energy points that limits their use of special abilities and healing weapons. Each refills at a different rate, so players must apply their use of special abilities carefully, adding a deep strategy element to the fast-paced action in Genesis A.D.
- Futuristic Weapons – Genesis A.D’s advanced soldiers carry the latest in high tech weaponry, including the Spouter, which temporarily slows down and disorients opponents with a concussive blast, but can also heal a player’s allies and replenish their energy supply. The Quantum and NCS99 fire energized spikes, which can pin a downed opponent to the wall.
- Character Classes – Players of all types will find a character class to fit their skill set in Genesis A.D. From the powerful Assault Class to the nimble and covert Sniper Class to the helpful Supplier Class, diversity is the key to a strong team as groups of gamers battle to be the best.
- Intense Action – The combination of Genesis A.D’s radically futuristic elements combine to provide a fast-paced, dynamic combat experience. Deadly weapons and super powered opponents keep the competition intense and players on the edge of their seat.