Get an Elder Scrolls Online Beta Key for This Weekend Here!
This weekend, Bethesda is once again opening the beta servers for The Elder Scrolls Online.
The beta event will run from Friday, March 14 at 12:00pm ET to Sunday, Mar 16 at 11:59pm ET. If you’ve participated in a previous beta, you’re already going to have access. But what if you haven’t? How do you get your key?
Luckily for you, Bethesda has provided us with several keys to give away to our awesome readers. If you want one, here’s what you need to do:
- Drop a comment below telling us what you’re most looking forward to in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Make sure you put a valid email address in the email field, as that’s how we’ll send your key.
- Have your comment posted before 4:00 PM EST, Thursday, Mar. 13.
- We have a limited number of keys available, so comment soon! We’ll hand out keys until they’re gone.
- Stay tuned to GameFront for all your Elder Scrolls Online news, and watch your email for your code.
Thanks for participating, and let us know what you think of the beta!
NOTE: If you already have an active beta account, you should not need a new key. You can easily check if you already have an active beta account or not by logging into your account here: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login. Under “My Purchased Games” you’ll see “Beta Access” and you’ll already have access to this weekend’s event.
Once you get your key, here’s how you redeem it.
- You’ll use this unique key to register your beta account. Please make sure you don’t leave extra spaces in front of the code if copying/pasting.
- Create your account by visiting https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/register/account-information
- Once you’ve finished creating and verifying your account, click “Redeem Key” button on the main My Account Page to register your beta key.
- When the process is complete, you¹ll be able to download the game client from your Account Page.
- Use the username and password you registered to login and play the game.
ATTENTION: This give-a-way has been closed. Thanks everyone who commented!