Get Stimulated: Rockstar’s First GTA Online Payment Incoming
Things should get a whole lot more interesting in Los Santos this weekend.
That’s because the first of Rockstar’s promised $250,000 Grand Theft Auto Online stimulus package payments is about to hit your fake bank account.
Rockstar has released the latest title update for Grand Theft Auto 5, and along with getting rid of those pesky car-eating garages, it paves the way for Rockstar to provide its GTA Online hush money.
Officially, there’s still no word when exactly the first stimulus payment will be made, but Rockstar previously stated it would likely arrive this week and after the title update. Title update: complete. Stimulus payment: incoming.
Here are the other fixes GTA 5 title update 1.04 comes packing:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Want to know where to spend all that in-game cash? Check out our GTA Online: Home & Business Buying Guide.