Get Your Tribes: Ascend Beta Key From GameFront!
This giveaway is now closed. We’re all out of keys. Enjoy the beta!
Old-school PC players like me speak in reverent tones about Tribes, the multiplayer shooter that defined the genre for many of us. Now, Hi-Rez Studios is bringing our memories to life with Tribes: Ascend. We knew the multiplayer shooter was going to be hitting closed beta on November 4, so we were ecstatic when Hi-Rez handed us a bunch of keys to give out to you, our loyal readers.
So, you want a key? We can hook you up, if you’re fast enough. Here’s what you need to do.
- First, follow us on Twitter
- Next, you need to head over to this link and retweet this message:
Once that’s done, all you need to do is sit back, and we’ll send you a Direct Message with your beta key. Once you get it, you’ll need to follow these steps to get ready for the Nov. 4 launch of the beta.
1) Download and install the “Hi-Command” game installer from this link.
2) Once you’ve downloaded and launched it, you need to create an account in the launcher, or use your existing Global Agenda account. Click on the Tribes tab, hit the Enter key, and follow the prompts.
3) Once you’ve entered your beta key, the game should start downloading.
We hope you all enjoy the Tribes: Ascend beta. Keys are limited, so if you don’t get one from us, you can head over to the Tribes: Ascend official website to register for the beta.
Now get busy Tweeting!
Follow Ron on Twitter: @ffronw