GF Podcast 28: Wolfenstein, Tropico, and ZeniMax’s Lawsuit
It’s been a big week in gaming, starting with the release of MachineGames’ take on the Wolfenstein franchise.
We talk about the return of B.J. Blazkowicz in this week’s podcast, and how Wolfenstein: The New Order is a fun game that quite never reaches its potential. Once we’re wrung all we can out the Nazi threat, we move on to the Caribbean, where we tackle Tropico 5 and players’ return to the role of El Presidente, SuperGiant Games’ Transistor, and new Batman: Arkham Knight stuff.
Then it’s on to the real big news of the week: Zenimax’s lawsuit against Oculus VR. GameFront Editor-in-Chief Janelle Bonanno is not only a lawyer, she troubled to read the extensive complaint filed by Zenimax against Oculus, and runs down Zenimax’s case and the legal ins and outs for the rest of us.
Our GameFront team on this podcast is:
- Janelle Bonanno, Editor-in-Chief Follow her on Twitter!
- Ron Whitaker, Managing Editor Follow him on Twitter!
- Phil Hornshaw, Senior Editor Follow him on Twitter!
- Mitchell Saltzman, Video Producer Follow him on Twitter!
- James Heaney, Video Producer Follow him on Twitter!
And here’s a full rundown of all the relevant articles we talked about on the podcast: