Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC Details Revealed
Those plans have been abandoned, however, and the confusion cleared up in favor of a more traditional PC release, which will happen on July 12th. Ubisoft is clearly afraid of piracy, a fear that inspired Ghost Recon Online, but the game will only require an internet connection for first-time activation — none of that icky constant-connection nonsense. Via BluesNews, here are the rest of the details:
PC version features:
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new high-quality assets, new post process effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: tessellation (for soft 3D models), compute shaders-based realistic lighting (for global illumination), volumetric fog.
- Online widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system
- Party text chat
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
Minimum hardware requirements:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
HDD space : 25 GB
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better.