Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues? Ubisoft’s On The Case
If you’ve been experiencing hella problems with your copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, you’re not alone. Tons of players have been reporting numerous, seemingly unconnected problems with the PC version of the latest Tom Clancy cash cow since it launched yesterday. “Resolution isn’t changing. Black bars, looks like 720p regardless of resolution selected,” says one disgruntled customer. “Mouse control not recognized even after unplugging 360 Controller and Razer Nostromo,” says another.
It seems they’re paying attention, as they’ve now responded to fan complaints with a post to the Ubisoft forums:
The team is working agressively to correct any issues as soon as possible.
This thread is now closed – please use the dedicated threads to post your issues:
- Hardware compatibility: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…excepted-input)
- Input: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…s-Report-Input
- FPS / Resolution: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…FPS-Resolution
- Graphic issues (in-game): http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…ssues-(in-game)
- Online: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…-Report-Online
- Audio / Menus: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…rt-Audio-Menus
- Other: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php…s-Report-Other
So if you’re having problems, you know what to do. So how about it, Game Fronters? Working smoothly? Or smoothly not working? Or something. Let us know in comments.