Ghost Recon: Future Soldier — Qualified Achievement Guide
The Ghosts are the best of the best, but they’re still subjected to scrutiny. For each mission, you’ll be given a Ghost Rating, scoring you for headshots, stealth, and completing challenges as you move through each mission. Achieving a high score will take practice and skill, but there are a few easy tips and tricks that can net you an easy 80% or higher. But, we’re not after an easy 80%, this guide is about going above and beyond. Learn how to unlock the Qualified achievement or trophy, and get a 90% or higher in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Signed up, but didn’t make the cut? Check out our Ghost Recon: Future Soldier text and video walkthrough and become a true Ghost. Take on more black ops with our futuristic cheats page, where you’ll find more achievement guides, locations, tips, tricks, and whatever else we can discover for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Qualified (Bronze / 25 points): Achieve a 90% or above Ghost Rating on one mission.
Qualified Achievement Guide
- The earliest, and easiest point, to unlock this achievement is during Mission 2.
- Play on Veteran or Elite difficulty, your rating will improve if you play well on higher difficulty.
- For a high accuracy rating, use Mark and Sync shots often. Let your team do most of the work, and always scout ahead with your Drone. Otherwise, stick to headshots. The only point were pulling off headshots will be tricky is near the end where you’ll be ambushed. Take cover inside the crash plane’s fuselage and mark enemies for your team with the drone.
- Try to complete the mission specific challenges, but they aren’t a requirement. While you’re at it, be very careful about civilian casualties. Shoot no civilians, but they’re fairly easy to pick out. Use Sensors and the Drone to find your enemies. Rely on Sensors during the sandstorm, you can always resupply at a readily available ammo station.
- Don’t die! This is important, don’t get killed and don’t get restarts. You’ll still get a 90+% with a death, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. If you’ve reached the end and die, go ahead and go for the checkpoint restart, but if you die near the beginning, go ahead and restart the entire mission.
- These basic guidelines will help you easily unlock “Good Enough for Government Work” achievement / trophy. We recommend you play the game on Veteran instead of Elite, as the difficulty ramps up in the later stages, and you’ll have more room for error trying to get an 80% rating or above.
Got your own strategies? Share them with us in the comments.